Thursday 23 July 2009

Live update from Norwich North


I’m out campaigning today in Norwich North with several other Conservative Future activists hoping to get Chloe Smith elected. I’ve just finished having breakfast at a local cafe with Paul Wells, Campaign Director for CF in the Norwich by-election to set us up for what is sure to be a very, very busy final few hours of campaigning!

The turnout from across the country has been absolutely fantastic, with hundreds of Conservative Future activists hitting the streets and knocking on doors. Blogging today will be light, as I’m off to meet the team to help coordinate the Conservative Future knocking-up programme and making sure we get out as many votes as possible.

I’ll update you on what’s happening over here once the polls have closed!

Patrick

2 comments:

  1. Great work Patrick! You and Paul have done a fantastic job on this campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there....signs

    ReplyDelete