Friday 11 September 2009

We’re all working hard for change



Over the last few weeks, my colleagues in Conservative Future have organised and coordinated numerous campaign days and key party events. Once again, Conservative Future activists have proved that they are a serious, organised and professional force for change. I believe that Conservative Future activists are a huge asset to the party and the wider campaign force, which is working together to show voters that the Conservative party has fresh ideas, a strong work-ethic and a serious plan for change in our country.

As the Student Life tour nears kick-off, I look forward to meeting our huge activist base across campuses in the UK and will do everything I can to support your efforts.

When I first started Sullivan’s Diary, I never expected it to be such get this big. The site is now clocking up over 120 unique hits a day and I’m delighted so many activists have been in touch to discuss campaign planning and how London Conservative Future can help their branches across the capital.

Lets work together to send a message to Gordon Brown and this rotten Labour Government that the Conservative Party will work hard and listen to voter concerns and is offering voters a chance for change they can believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment